All-new IONIQ 5 in Temecula
IONIQ 5’s progressive design represents a departure from past norms, exploring a new design freedom offered by a dedicated BEV platform. IONIQ 5’s design language drew inspiration from Hyundai’s ‘45’ EV concept, which debuted at 2019 International Motor Show Germany. IONIQ 5 captures the character and many details of the concept car.
* Extended 118.1-inch wheelbase – IONIQ 5 has the longest wheelbase in Hyundai’s U.S. product lineup
* Cutting-edge Parametic Pixel LED lighting elements
* Eye-catching V-shaped front bumper incorporates distinctive daytime running lamps (DRLs)
* Flush door handles provide clean surface styling and enhanced aerodynamics
* Front and rear forms merge together at the doors, another example of Hyundai’s ‘Parametric Dynamics’ design
* Strong C-pillar shape, inspired by the ‘45’ EV concept, gives IONIQ 5 a commanding presence
* Large 20-inch areo-optimized wheels echo the Parametric Pixel design theme and complete IONIQ 5’s perfected proportions, optimized for Hyundai’s E-GMP platform
Customers can choose from six exterior colors, including five nature-inspired hues exclusive to IONIQ 5. The color choices are Phantom Black (Pearl), Cyber Gray (Metallic), Atlas White (Solid), Digital Teal (Green Pearl), Lucid Blue (Pearl), Shooting Star (Gray Matte). The interior has three color options Obsidian Black Monotone, Dark Pebble Gray/Dove Gray, Dark Teal/Dove Gray.